(Communicating with Impaired Elderly Persons - Eldercare Online)
(The Art of Compassionate Communication) http://seniorcarefranchise.net/communicating-with-seniors-with-dementias/
(Communicating with Seniors with Dementias - Senior Care Franchise)
(Tips for Improving Communication and Activities with Loved Ones - Shelly Beach Online)
Helping You Care For Your Elders
Tender Elder Care
“Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you’re aboard, there’s nothing you can do.” – Golda Meir
Ah, but you can certainly be prepared for what old age can bring your way. Our goal here at TenderElderCare.com is to provide you with the information you need to be prepared for the latter years of your loved one’s lives.↑ Back to Top
- Caring For Aging ParentsMany people who have aging parents at some point in time are introduced to the world of caregiving.
- Caregiver SupportFamily caregivers are generally people that endure and incredible amount of stress - especially when they are sole caregiver.
- Senior HealthAs a general rule, elderly health issues are much more long range than those of their younger counterparts.
- Alzheimers DiseaseAlzheimer's Disease is a degenerative and incurable illness that destroys brain cells.
- Understanding Elder AbuseElder Abuse continues to be a huge problem throughout the world.
- Housing OptionsIf you are a caregiver for an aging parent, you will likely have to make a decision on housing options at some point in time.
- Elderly Safety IssuesIf you are responsible for caring for aging parents, you are well aware how important the issue of elderly safety is.
- Death And DyingFor some, death comes suddenly, while others linger on for varying periods of time.
- Dealing With Elder Mobility IssuesElder Mobility means different things to different people.
- Legal & Financial MattersSome of the most critical legal matters that impact the elderly in America today are those that have a direct effect on their independence.
Latest News & Articles